Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Gymboree

We started a new activity a couple of weekends ago - Gymboree play gym. We used to go to swim lessons on Saturday mornings but it's been pretty chilly out so while the pool is indoors, we're taking a break until the warmer weather returns (although we were gaining a lot of momentum - Annabel shows us her "big" kicks and arms in the bath tub now.)

Annabel is a climber - anything that looks remotely approachable she's trying to scale.  Luckily no major spills yet, but it's inevitable.  Hopefully Gymboree will provide a good outlet for her favorite activity in a relatively safe environment. 

Notice anything below?  Yep, total dude-fest...or dad-fest in this case.  Guess other moms have already caught on to the idea of sending their children and husbands away for 45 minutes ...
 
And yes, I've pixelated these strangers' faces...one of them is in witness protection so I promised to hide their face.  Just kidding, I got Photoshop for Christmas and was playing around.  Some people are sensitive to their online presence, especially their children's, so I'm trying to be mindful of it.

No comments: