Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tahoe

Last weekend we spent an amazing long weekend in Tahoe with my family in a fabulous cabin near Tahoe City.  The weather was beautiful, we got a lot of beach time, there were new things to explore, and we survived the roadtrip with Annabel. 


Brant tried paddleboarding for the first time and made it look easy.


It was really fun and I wished I had tried it for longer. (and no, I did not wet my pants, they got wet from sitting in the kayak...I SWEAR.)


Here's Dad before...


...and after...
 


Annabel wanted to go kayaking too but didn't leave the beach.


A beautiful sunset view after dinner with the Wagner's and friends.


The next day we spent most the day at Meeks Bay.
 


It was the perfect beach for us - calm, beautiful waters (Keep Tahoe Blue!) and sunny skies. Annabel was in love with the lake, and the freedom she had in the shallow waters, despite the colder temperature (though still surprisingly comfortable).
 
 
 


"No...it's not cold...please let me stay in..."
 


How cute are these two?

 

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Great pictures! Keep Tahoe Blue!