We took a pause while we went on vaca and then continued that hiatus when I decided to try my hand at a little crafting. Yes, crafting (hello pinterest.com), which evidently took up all my free time and creative juices. And if I showed you what became of this effort, you'd probably question how much of said creative juices I started off with and, frankly, WHY DID IT TAKE SO GOSH DARN LONG!?! Patience anyone?
So, we're all alive and well...and while I get our pics from our vacation all sorted out, here's a pic of Annabel staring down a friend's dog last weekend at Jen & Todd's.
1 comment:
Quinn and I have been looking for ya here! Hope the trip back east was a success! Looking forward to the pics.
We are hoping to see you for Q's birthday party... Can you join? Jared brewed up some special brew - i know he'd love to share with matt!
Post a Comment