Annabel's first game at Fenway
About a month ago, we went back east to visit our friends and family in Boston and New York. I don’t even know where to begin so I won’t bore you with a play-by-play (that’s what this link to our photos is for). Here’s a summary of the happenings – We 1) visited with wonderful people, 2) ate delicious food, 3) drank yummy drinks, 4) laughed a lot, 5) watched baseball, 6) swam and 7) napped a couple of times.
Yeah, I finally took that “nap when they nap” advice. Wish I could have figured out how to make that happen in months 1 through 3, not at month 11 (it would have saved me the energy I spent holding myself back from stabbing those random strangers who were insistant on it.) Doh!
The definition of “vacation” has certainly changed quite a bit – I spent considerably less time chillaxing and reading magazines and significantly more time packing up for and engaging in crawler-friendly outings.
I asked a friend to send me a photo from the trip and her response was “Uh oh, blogging it?”. Yes. Apparently you should not spend time with me if you are in the witness protection program. (Though perhaps she expressed concern because I asked for photographic evidence of what she does to children when their parents aren’t there...no really, I think her hair looked spectacular – all that volume, wow! Sorry it just Bieber’d out the next day, maybe try some product next time. Just jokes gals!) Seriously, if you literally want to see a play by play of our adventures you can check them out here.
Next up? Tahoe this weekend. Yippee!
The definition of “vacation” has certainly changed quite a bit – I spent considerably less time chillaxing and reading magazines and significantly more time packing up for and engaging in crawler-friendly outings.
I asked a friend to send me a photo from the trip and her response was “Uh oh, blogging it?”. Yes. Apparently you should not spend time with me if you are in the witness protection program. (Though perhaps she expressed concern because I asked for photographic evidence of what she does to children when their parents aren’t there...no really, I think her hair looked spectacular – all that volume, wow! Sorry it just Bieber’d out the next day, maybe try some product next time. Just jokes gals!) Seriously, if you literally want to see a play by play of our adventures you can check them out here.
Next up? Tahoe this weekend. Yippee!
No comments:
Post a Comment