Sunday, September 11, 2011

Annabel's First Birthday - Part 2

5 PM - After daycare we headed to Grandma & Grandpa's for dinner.


Grandpa read me a few new books, including this Birthday Book.

I open gifts throughout the evening...I like ripping paper!  This must be a special day because they just let me site here and rip more and more paper.  Oh, I like the new new toys & books that show up too, but I don't really understand what these "gift"-things are all about. What's the connection here . . . ?

Oohhh, I love Boston...and ducks (quack, quack).

Aunt Erica remembered my favorite books! 


Uncle Brant got me a baby doll & a fun game called animal basketball.  I'm going to practice all those moves dad taught me like dunking.

 

7:20 PM Grandma made all my favorites for dinner - Pork loin, corn on the cob & watermelon.



Mrs. Peterson spoiled me like crazy and got me a ton of fun and fabulous clothes.  Here I'm modeling the leapord jacket...I'll show off my sequin shoes and other animal print later.

8 PM - It's getting past my bedtime but I can't leave without the birthday cake!  We have some delicious strawberry ice cream cake.

8:30 - I'm in my pajamas and I'm so tired but I really want to try riding the tricycle Grandma & Grandpa got me.  But. I. am. so. sleepy.  (or wasted, whatever.)

 


No comments: