6:45 - Finished my bottle and read 'Horns to Toes and In Between' and a few other books.
7:10 AM - Hung out with Dad and played peek-a-boo. He then got me dressed for my special day in the shirt Grammy sent and my new jeggings.
7:30 AM - Another silly photoshoot with this darn bunny. How many times do I have to tell these people I don't want to sit still in this chair?
7:50 - Off to Valerie's house to play! Look, I found this new toy! There are approximately 1 million toys here and we babies can root out the new ones immediately, no matter how deep they are burried in a bin. They have new toy smell.
My buddy Jaden is there to greet me.
There is so much I want to show her!! Unfortunately there is nothing in my hands. So, I'll give her a hug instead.
Valerie hung some cute decorations including this anogram...my favorite is 'N - Naps only when she wants'. Hahaha, I have them wrapped around my little finger.
8:30 AM - Breakfast time! Mmmm...strawberries & cheerios.
9:30 AM - Playtime...there are balloons too!
So much to play with and so little time!
In the afternoon, we head outside where there are MORE toys!
Sandbox + ribbon folds of my birthday shirt = Finding sand everywhere for a week. Let's lose the shirt.
Stay tuned for Part 2 of the day . . .

No comments:
Post a Comment