Monday, September 10, 2012

Birthday time!

For Annabel's birthday at home grandma, grandpa and uncle Brant came over for dinner.  Grandma made Annabel a delicous home-made ice cream cake and it was terrific!

Annabel's been afraid of fire (??) but was OK at first with the candles.


Say "cheese"!  We got her a digital camera... I KNOW, she's two years old - I couldn't believe it myself when I thought it was a good idea.  But I'm hoping she plays with her own camera instead of mine!  As Matt said, it's sort of like an equipment protection plan.


She loves it...but so far we have a lot of pictures of the floor.



 It took a long time to open gifts since each one had to be properly explored and tried on.
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 What a fun evening!  Annabel was spoiled rotten once again - but what a special treat to have people in her life that care for her so much!
 
 

No comments: