Oh how I have loved watching you grow from Annayell to a beautiful Annabel. I remember meeting your mommy when you girls were 3 weeks old. We were courageous mamas trying to get out of the house and looking for comfort in companionship. We would talk, compare, complain, and try not to compare our little ones. We all were figuring this thing called motherhood out in our own way. And we have!
Congratulations on a year of parent hood Lisa (and Matt). You are one lucky kiddo Annabel- they love you so much!!!
2 comments:
Gorgeous!
Oh how I have loved watching you grow from Annayell to a beautiful Annabel. I remember meeting your mommy when you girls were 3 weeks old. We were courageous mamas trying to get out of the house and looking for comfort in companionship. We would talk, compare, complain, and try not to compare our little ones. We all were figuring this thing called motherhood out in our own way. And we have!
Congratulations on a year of parent hood Lisa (and Matt). You are one lucky kiddo Annabel- they love you so much!!!
Post a Comment